This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Go-Staff, Inc.. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site, go-staff.com (the “web site”). It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, web form submissions, or other direct contact from you. We may also collect information about you automatically as you navigate through the web site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information may be shared with third-party advertising partners such as FaceBook.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. For information you provide to us through direct contact, e.g., through email, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
As you navigate through and interact with our web site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the web site.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information may be shared with advertising partners. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes, our advertising partners may be able to tie this information to personal information about you collected from other sources.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 858-292-8562:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Option Security Items
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we or our third-party advertisers may tie this information to personal information about you that is collected from other sources or that you provide to us
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our web site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the web site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this web site, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
To ask questions or comment about this privacy notice and our privacy practices, contact us at: Telephone: 858-292-8562 x132
Email: [email protected]